God is with you wherever you go

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened and dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.
-Joshua 1:9 -

This Bible verse always reminded me when I am scared or alone. I know that God is always with me, helping me to lift and giving me the strength that I need when I am weak.
I believe that God is everywhere even though I can’t see Him but I feel His presence.

Know that God never leaves nor forsakes us, in your darkest time remember that God is there to comfort you.
Always trust and believe in God, and hold on to His promises.

2 Likes

Believing that God is with you wherever you go requires a deep sense of faith and trust. It encourages you to surrender control and place your trust in a higher power. This trust allows you to let go of worry and anxiety, knowing that you are being guided by a divine presence. It invites you to have faith in the unfolding of your journey and to trust that everything happens for a purpose

1 Like

The belief in God’s presence wherever you go can help you align with your purpose and find meaning in your life. It can inspire you to seek opportunities for growth, serve others, and make a positive impact in the world.