God is with us every step of the way

Isaiah 41:10
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”

We should trust in God’s presence and his ability to strengthen us in times of fear, doubt, or difficulty.
It reminds us that we are not alone, and we can find comfort and courage in knowing that God is with us every step of the way.

3 Likes

God is with you, holding your hand, and leading you forward. Trust in His presence, lean on His promises, and let His love guide you every step of the way. Keep walking in faith, knowing that God’s faithfulness will never fail you.

1 Like

God is with you every step of the way. Trust in His presence, lean on His strength, and seek His guidance. He is walking alongside you, ready to lead, protect, and provide for you. You are never alone, for God is with you.

God is with us every step of the way. Let’s lean on Him, seek His guidance, and trust in His perfect plan for our lives. With God by our side, we can face anything that comes our way, knowing that His love and presence will sustain us