God is the source of our power, and in our weaknesses

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (NIV): “But he said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”

These verses remind us that our strength comes from God. He is the source of our power, and in our weaknesses, His strength is made perfect. We can find strength and courage in Him, knowing that He is with us and that His grace is sufficient for us. By trusting in Him, we can overcome challenges, face difficulties, and find joy and confidence in His presence.

5 Likes

when we acknowledge our weaknesses and rely on God’s grace, His power is displayed and made perfect in us. It is in our moments of weakness that we can experience the strength and sufficiency of God. Instead of trying to rely on our own strength and abilities, we can humbly depend on God and allow His power to work through us.

1 Like

God’s power surpasses our limitations and empowers us to accomplish His purposes. When we recognize our need for Him, surrender our self-sufficiency, and trust in His strength, He can work mightily in and through us. Our weaknesses become an opportunity for God to demonstrate His power and for us to experience His transformative work in our lives.

2 Likes

Rather than being discouraged by our weaknesses, we can find joy and contentment in them, knowing that God’s power is made perfect in those areas. Our weaknesses become an invitation for God to display His strength and bring glory to Himself. It is a reminder that our true strength comes from Him, and as we surrender to His power, He can use us to accomplish great things for His kingdom.

2 Likes

God’s grace is sufficient to carry us through. He provides the strength, wisdom, and resources we need to overcome challenges and fulfill His purposes. We can find comfort and confidence in His unfailing grace and provision.