God is my strength when I am weak

God has never failed me yet.
In all the trials I faced as a parent to my children, I never once felt that the Lord had abandoned me.
He is there to give me the strength that I need for my children.
I admit I’m not a lazy person. But whenever my heart needs protection, the Lord hugs me. I can rise again and face the challenges of life. I will stay in your shade, Lord. Thank you for the love, Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Yes, that is absolutely true. In times of weakness, we can find strength in God. He is a source of comfort and support, and He is always there to lift us up when we are feeling down.

When we are feeling weak or overwhelmed, we can turn to God in prayer and ask Him for His guidance and strength. He is always listening and He is always ready to help us.

It is important to remember that we do not have to face our challenges alone. God is with us every step of the way, providing us with the strength and courage we need to face any obstacles that come our way.

May you always find strength in God, and may you trust in His goodness and His love. May He be your constant source of support and comfort, and may you feel His presence with you always. Amen.