God is guiding us and giving us the strength we need

Isaiah 41:10

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

It reminds us that we don’t need to be afraid or discouraged because God is always is with us. He promises to strengthen and help us, and He holds us with His righteous right hand. It is a powerful assurance of His presence, support , and protection in our lives. Whenever we face challenges or uncertainties, we can find comfort in knowing that God is by our side, guiding us and giving us the strength we need.

3 Likes

God is always there to lead us and provide for our needs. When we trust in Him and lean on His strength, we can overcome obstacles and find fulfillment in His abundant grace. So, let’s continue to seek God’s guidance and draw upon His strength to face whatever comes our way.

2 Likes

With God’s guidance and strength, we can navigate through life’s ups and downs, knowing that you are supported and loved by God.
With His guidance and strength, you can overcome any obstacle and experience a life filled with purpose and fulfillment.

God is guiding you, providing the wisdom and direction you need. He is giving you the strength to face any challenge that comes your way. Trust in His guidance, rely on His strength, and know that you are never alone. With God by your side, you can overcome, grow, and experience the abundant life He has for you.