God is always there for us

Psalm 139:7-10
“Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea. even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.”

This powerful passage reminds us of the omnipresence of God. It assures us that there is no place we can go where God’s Spirit is not with us. Whether we are in the highest heavens or in the deepest depths, God is there. Even in the farthest corners of the earth, God’s guiding hand is upon us. This verse conveys the comforting truth that we are never alone or separated from God’s presence. He is always with us, offering His guidance, protection, and support.

2 Likes

Absolutely! One of the most comforting and reassuring truths in the Bible is that God is always there for us.

God’s presence brings comfort, peace, and reassurance. He is our constant companion and source of strength. We can trust in His faithfulness and rely on Him to guide, protect, and provide for us. His love for us is unwavering, and He is always there to offer comfort, encouragement, and support.

1 Like

In times of trouble, fear, or uncertainty, we can find solace in the fact that God is near. He is our ever-present help and refuge. We can call upon Him in prayer and seek His guidance, knowing that He hears us and is actively involved in our lives.