God has a better plan for our family

Having a stable job is important especially if you have a family to support. But for me, who has two children and a house to rent, it is a nightmare to lose my job, and my husband, who is a construction worker, does not earn enough.

However, we still believed that no matter what happened, God would not abandon us, and that He has a better plan for our family.

3 Likes

Believing that there is God with a better plan for our family allows us to trust and surrender to something greater than ourselves. It can provide us with a sense of relief from the burden of trying to control everything on our own and allow us to let go of worry and anxiety.

3 Likes

Believing that God can provide us with a source of support and guidance. It can be comforting to know that we are not alone in our struggles and that we can turn to Him asking for guidance, wisdom, and strength. It can provide us with a sense of comfort and assurance that we are supported and guided in our family’s journey.

3 Likes

Trusting in God’s plan for our families, even during uncertain times, can bring comfort and hope