God give me miracle and hope

I was diagnosed with cancer before, that time I can’t believe the time when my doctor told me about my illness.
I cried a lot when I get home, my family encourages me at that time that there is still hope when you believe in God.
I can’t help to doubt God at that time because why He gives me this kind of illness, I want to live longer to enjoy my life together with my family.

My family requested prayer from their friends and so I did the same.
I’ve been praying to God that He give me a miracle.
You know what all our prayers, God answer them, when the day that I had an appointment with the doctor, He told me that my cancer is curable and all I need to do was to have regular treatment and a proper diet.

I am happy to hear that news, God never leaves me when I need help and He gives me another chance in this life.
That is why I want to cherish my life here together with m family while I am still living so that I don’t have regret in this life.

I thank God for giving me a miracle and hope to live in this wonderful world.
Now I believe that when you Trust and have faith in God nothing is impossible.
All my doubt in God is disappeared.

3 Likes

Nothing is impossible when believe God and have faith in Him.

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and of good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

2 Likes

It’s an answered prayer, nothing is impossible with the divine power of God when we believe in Him.
May God give you the strength you need to overcome all the trials in your life.
God bless you!

Amen! Trust God Divine Providence and Intervention.