God give me a healing power when I am about to give up

I had anxiety and depression for three years and I don’t the reason for it. I am having a lot of trouble because I have not been able to sleep for three years, I have no appetite for everything but I am continuing to fight the challenges of life but I really can’t solve it.
There a lot of things I can’t do like before.

I prayed and pray until one day God answered my prayer without noticing it I slowly overcome my anxiety.
I am grateful to God for giving me a healing power when I am about to give up.
God can do everything that we can’t.

5 Likes

When you feel like giving up, it’s important to remember that challenges and setbacks are a part of life. It’s natural to feel overwhelmed or discouraged, but it’s also important to find strength within yourself to keep going.

4 Likes

Surround yourself with positive influences, whether it’s reading motivational books, listening to uplifting music, or watching inspiring videos. These can help shift your perspective and give you the motivation to keep pushing forward.

3 Likes

It’s an answered prayer indeed!
May God always guide and protect you against any harm and danger.

1 Like

Be patient and compassionate with yourself, and trust that God’s healing power is present, even in the midst of difficult times. Stay open to receiving support from both the divine and the human sources of love and compassion that are available to you.