Forever grateful to my twin brother

I was diagnosed with CKD (Chronic Kidney Disease) stage 5 last year. My twin brother was willing to donate his kidney so that I would not undergo dialysis for the rest of my life. At first, I was hesitant to accept his offer because I was thinking about his health, and he could not do things or live like he was used to. But, he insisted that it was good to take his other kidney because we know it came from a healthy body and it will cost less than looking for a donor. Aside from that, if I will accept his offer, I will have the operation immediately, and I will recover faster than waiting for a donor for a long time.

After several conversations and convincing words from my twin, I accepted his offer, and we began the operation. After the surgery, we both recovered and recuperated. I am much more lively and healthy now.
I will be forever grateful for the love and support my twin gave me; because of him, I could continue to live my dreams.

I also thank God for the guidance and blessings He gave us!
My God is working! Nothing is impossible to Him.
May all the sick be healed.

3 Likes

You are lucky to have a brother like him.
May God will always guide you both and bless you with good health.
God bless you both.

2 Likes

May God bless you both and help you recover immediately. God gave you a good-hearted brother to help you with your disease. I’m sure your parents were so proud of you two because they raised children with love for each other.

1 Like