Don't let depression kill your dreams!

I grew up in a Christian family, but even as a faithful follower of God, I did not survive the problems that tested my faith.
The relationship I was keeping ended and I even lost my job due to the pandemic.

What I went through was not a joke so it caused me to have severe depression. In the middle of despair, I believed that my aunt was the instrument used by the Lord to bring about the change in my life.
She helps me to get up again that time.
Thanks to her patience and perseverance I made it and now I return to my church and continue to serve God.

2 Likes

Lord, grant us the courage and resilience to rise above the grips of depression. Help us to recognize our own worth and value, and to see the potential and possibilities that lie ahead. Guide us in taking positive steps towards our dreams, even when the weight of depression feels overwhelming.

1 Like

If you are struggling with depression, it’s important to seek support from trusted loved ones and qualified professionals. Prayer can be a source of comfort and strength.

Absolutely! Depression can be a difficult and challenging condition, making it difficult to stay motivated and pursue your goals. Still, it’s important to remember that you don’t have to let it define you or hold you back from achieving your dreams.