Don't be afraid, Trust God

Lately, I’ve been in a difficult season, I don’t know what I’ll do next after I graduate and if I’ll pass my board exam because during my exam I really struggled that I was almost crying inside, but today I received a call and I passed my board exam.

Lord God was amazing and it reminded me of the Lord’s plan for our lives we should not be afraid and just trust Him. So if you are hopeless, just surrender it to the Lord brother and sister because our Lord is so great!

3 Likes

Matthew 11:28-30

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

This is the best Bible verse for us.
Always get seek God everything and He will be there for you.

2 Likes

Deuteronomy 31:6
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Always be strong and courageous because God is with you all the time.
He is with us to guide us.

1 Like

I feel you, Alisha! I was also like that when I was studying and taking my exams. Even though I studied hard, I still wondered whether I would pass the exam. But I always remember to pray and ask for the Lord’s guidance and blessings. And fortunately, through God’s grace, I passed the exam and am now a professional.

Sometimes even if you doubt your capabilities, God always shows us that He will never leave us. We need to trust and have faith in our skills, His grace, and miracles.