Do all things in love

When we observe the world today, we often see what is happening: greed, crimes and violence’s. In the midst of all this, how can we find a peaceful life?

1 Corinthians 16:14, which says “Do all things in love.” We should learn how love can be the key to a peaceful life, and how we can use it to protect ourselves and the people we love in the midst of life’s challenges.

2 Likes

Do all things with good intentions and with love, also don’t ask any return when you help someone.
Always help with someone with sincerity.

2 Likes

Lord,
Thank you for the gift of love, which is a reflection of your divine nature. Help me, Lord, to cultivate love in all aspects of my life, so that I may be a vessel of your love in the world.

Teach me to do all things in love. May love be the guiding principle behind my thoughts, words, and actions. Help me to be patient, kind, and compassionate towards others, showing empathy and understanding. Help me to forgive and extend grace, just as you have forgiven and extended grace to me.

Do all things in love reminds us to approach our actions and interactions with others in a positive and compassionate way. By doing so, we can create a more loving and supportive community for ourselves and those around us.