Care and love your parents wholeheartedly

While I was listening to our preacher earlier, I couldn’t stop my tears from falling, I could imagine and I was sad, I was hurt. I all the sacrifices of my parents and siblings I recalled. Because of my work, I’m far away from them, so even if I want to be with them, and support them because they’re old, I can’t do it, and I feel guilty.

May the day come when the Lord listens to my prayer that my work will be close o them so that I can be with them often, including my children, I want to watch them grow up, I want to fill them with the love and care of a parent.

3 Likes

I will pray for you, and may all your prayers will be granted by God.
I know how hard to e far away from our family, I’ve been there before, when they got sick or you get sick and no one takes good care of you, it’s hard.
All you need to do is to be strong for them.

I completely agree with you. Our parents are the ones who brought us into this world, raised us, and provided us with love and care when we needed it most. They have made countless sacrifices and put in a lot of hard work to provide us with the best possible life.

It’s important to remember that our parents won’t be around forever, and that’s why we should cherish the time we have with them and show them love and respect wholeheartedly. This includes taking care of them when they are in need, spending quality time with them, and expressing our gratitude and love towards them regularly.

It’s also important to keep in mind that not everyone has a positive relationship with their parents due to various reasons such as abuse, neglect, or abandonment. In those cases, it’s important to seek help and support from others, such as therapists or trusted friends, and find a way to heal and move forward.

In any case, showing love and care towards our parents is a beautiful and rewarding act that benefits both the giver and the receiver.

Hi.name is alan.be not be afraid.god isin control and will work everything out for you.keep trusting him.roms8 v28.he will guide you and direct you.psl 32v8.isaiah 49v17.also will supply your needs.phils 4v19.as he has aplan for you and it’s agoodone.jeremiah 29v11. Remind yourself of Luke 1v37.nothing is impossible with our god.gbless.alan