Birthday Celebration to my Son David🎉

Today we’re planning to go to Magic Kingdom Theme Park to celebrate his 7th birthday. It s a surprise for him, and I hope he will like it. To my son David, I know you can’t read this now, but someday, you’ll see this post. I want to tell you that We love you so much. We are always here for you. I love you :heart:

4 Likes

Happy birthday to your son David; I know when he is growing older, He is thankful to have a parent like you. Who loves him dearly? Enjoy having a great day!

Happiest birthday to your son :confetti_ball: :birthday: Enjoy the rest of the day. God bless your whole family.

Happy birthday to your beloved son, Hoping that he is going to your surprise. I wish your son to have a healthy life. God bless your family.

It’s indeed a good surprise for your son. Happy birthday and I wish that he always has good health. God bless you, and enjoy the rest of the day!

Awww that is so sweet! I have a little one similar of age and she is already counting down to when her birthday will be when it’s still months away! :joy: God bless you and your little one!

Happiest birthday to you, David! Wishing you all the best in your life, May God guide you for every step of your journey as you grow older.