Believe in God's will

John 6:38-40
“For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all those he has given me, but raise them up at the last day. For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”

It’s encouraging to know that God’s will is for everyone to have the opportunity for eternal life through faith in Jesus. By looking to Jesus, believing in Him, and surrendering our lives to Him, we can have the assurance of eternal life with Him.

It remind us of the love, grace, and salvation that Jesus offers to all who believe in Him.
May it bring us comfort and a renewed sense of purpose in following God’s will for our life.

2 Likes

Absolutely! Believing in God’s will is an act of surrender and trust in His perfect plan for our lives. It means acknowledging that God’s wisdom and understanding far surpass our own, and that His plans are ultimately for our good.

let’s believe in God’s will and trust in His divine plan for our lives. Let’s surrender our own agendas and seek His guidance in all that we do. As we align ourselves with His will, we can experience peace, fulfillment, and the joy of walking in His purpose for us.