Assisting an elderly person

I was walking in our neighborhood when I saw one of my elder neighbors doing some household chores. He planted some flowers and vegetables in their front yard. I decide to help him to clean their front yard and cultivate the soil since he is old enough. After doing that he offer some snacks and drinks. I am grateful for their hospitality.

You know what by doing those things is like I am also doing exercise. It felt so good that you can help someone make their work easier and finish on time without difficulty.
May the Lord will provide them with strength and good health.

2 Likes

God bless you @Queenie_Ross , Thank you for helping your neighbor. May the Lord will bless you with Good health and guide and protect you against harm and danger.
I am happy that you’re a good example to everyone having a kindness or humble heart.

John 15:12-13 . “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.”

You are such a kind person with a pure heart. May you continue doing what is right.
May the Lord will guide and protect you against evil-doers, and also bless you with good health and abundant blessings.
God bless you always.