Ask God to give me more and more grace

I would like to ask your spare time to pray for. And I will appreciate and thankful for that.
Pray that God will bless me with His abundant Grace. Because sometimes I am struggling not only in finances but also in my health.
I believe that God is our provider and I am thankful for what He gives in me.

Romans 5:17
For if, by the trespass of the one man, death reigned through that one man, how much more will those who receive God’s abundant provision of grace

• Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:
4 Likes

May the Grace of the Lord shower you, and may the Lord will bless you and your family with His abundant blessings.
Amen!

I will include this in my prayers, may the Lord will shower His abundant blessings on you and your family. Also, provide you with good health.

I am praying for you, may the Lord will provide His abundant Grace to you. Always believe and Trust God in everything you do.
God bless you!

Welcome to this community @Cornelia_Nosbisch .
I will pray for you, May the Lord will shower His blessings upon you and also to your family.

I will pray for you @Cornelia_Nosbisch , always believe that God is with and He is our great provider. May the Lord will Shower His abundant blessings on you.
Go bless you and your family :heart: