Always remember who you work for

Feel like you’re just dragging your feet to work every Monday? If you’re losing your desire to work, always think that you need more, your bills are waiting for you, and the needs of your family.

Always remember who you work for. If you lose your desire to work, you can resign and find work that aligns with you. But this time ask God because when our work comes from God, we don’t feel tired from what we have doing.

5 Likes

Lord, remind me that I am your servant, and that my work is an opportunity to serve others and make a positive impact in the world. Keep me humble, diligent, and focused on the purpose and mission you have entrusted to me. Amen.

1 Like

Dear Lord, I thank you for the opportunities and responsibilities that I have been entrusted with in my work and in my life. Help me always remember who I work for and to keep my focus on you as my ultimate source of guidance and purpose.

In the midst of challenges and distractions, help me stay true to my values and principles, and to always seek your wisdom and direction. Help me remember that my work is not just for my own gain or recognition, but it is ultimately for your glory and the greater good.

1 Like

Heavenly Father, I am grateful for the privilege of serving you in all areas of my life. Help me to always remember who I work for and to live with a sense of purpose that aligns with your will.

Lord, in the midst of my daily activities and responsibilities, keep my heart focused on you. Help me to make choices that honor you and reflect your love and truth. Give me wisdom, discernment, and strength to follow your guidance and to live in alignment with your purposes for my life.

May I be a faithful steward of the talents, resources, and opportunities you have entrusted to me. Help me to be a light for you in my words and actions, and to bring glory to your name in all that I do.

Thank you for your grace, love, and faithfulness. In Jesus’ name, I pray. Amen.